Friday, August 6, 2010

Creative Types - Brie McDonald

Next up in my look at other creative types is Brie McDonald...

Lets face it; if I didn't put her up there would be Hell to pay. Plus she's an amazing artist. And she's my girlfriend! I'm a lucky guy, and you're all just jealous!
She's been working in oils primarily for two or three years, but also does great work with pastels.

Her website is here, check it out and tell her I sent you!!!

Two of her paintings hanging in the Blue Mountain Gallery, NY
Also from Brie has two upcoming shows/events...
Juried Still Life Exhibition
Silo Gallery at Hunt Hill Farm
August 7 - September 12
Opening Reception August 7th - 3-5
http://www.hunthillfarmtrust.org/

Museum After Dark 3rd Annual Summer Art Auction
New Britain Museum of American Art
August 20, 8-11pm
$10 non members, $5 members
Fee includes admission to the museum’s current exhibition and their permanent collection. There will be music provided by a DJ, complimentary food, and beer and wine for $3.
All proceeds from the auction are given to the NBMAA.
http://www.nbmaa.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, thanks for being my biggest fan babe!

I'm Jon, just a guy. I try to smell good. said...

You're welcome! And thank you for putting up with me!!!