Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Done...

So last Wednesday we shot the last bits for the "Steve the Vampire" series... The picture above is from that night (thanks Mike!) and we laughed like Hell...

It felt good. No, it felt great. Beautiful in fact. I love the crew we have.

And last nite Jim, Steph, and I went to Russ' to do the last bits of voice-over dubbing. We had some things to fix and so on... And we finished that. I got home around 4 AM and was jazzed, but still did pass out within an hour. So now it's noon the next day and I'm thinking about the past six years of Steve the Vampire... The past six years of my life...

And this is the happiest I have been in YEARS...
I love my life. I love what I do. I love the Elmwood Crew. I love everyone!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Anyway, you better come 3/3 to see the show. Or I might cry.

And PBR will be there, so free beer!!!!!

No comments: