Sunday, March 10, 2013

Movies, movies, movies... EVIL DEAD?

As I do trey to keep this blog about my adventures in Puppetry and other art, and sharing things relating to those...  Like music I love, stuff at PiP, other people's puppets, and so on and so on I sometimes veer off into something like this...

I love "Evil Dead" movies.
Love them.
My first thought when I found out a re-make a few years ago was "Why?"  Why re-make a good move?  Shouldn't we be re-making bad movies that could have been good?  And make them good!?

Then I found out Raimi/Campbell were producing.  And I got it.  And I'm in on it.  And I'm more than ready for April 5 to see this flick.

Kevin Smith announced a while ago his intention to make "Clerk 3".  I'm excited.  Love his flicks.  And this week he posted the title page for the script online.  Bring it on Silent Bob, bring it on.

The Muppets keep posting pics online from their next movie, "The Muppets... Again".  As long as they make Pepe bigger part, I'll be a happy camper.  Hell, I'll be a happy camper anyway when it comes out!

Just did a websearch of upcoming "Hollywood" movies.  Not alot I'm excited for right away.  "G.I. Joe 2" will be fun, I'm sure...  The new Oz looks cool (Sam Raimi after all!), and I'm a sucker for all the X-Men movies, so I'll be there to see "The Wolverine" ASAP...
But over all it looks like I'll be spending a lot of my movie watching time on Netflix with the indy's and documentaries...


So back to "Evil Dead"...
It's count down time...
When I figure out what time I'm going to see it I'll even post it here if anyone wants to join us (I'm sure Elmwooders Russ and Nick and Mike and Tricky and Jim will be with me)

27 Days...

No comments: