Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

The holidays have begun...  Back on Halloween!

This is one of my favorite times of the year,  Spending time with loved ones and seeing smiles.

Tomorrow is what they call "Black Friday"...  Everyone goes shopping for the deals and such.  
While you're out (if you are one who will be, I personally avoid Black Friday) shopping for your friends and loved ones today, or any day this season I ask that you take a moment and think of those less fortunate.  Those who might need a Santa to help them this year.  Drop some food off at  a local food pantry or shelter, some pet food to a animal shelter, or a toy or two for Toys For Tots or at a shelter also...
It's the least we can do.




What I am thankful for this year...

As always I am thankful for my amazing girlfriend Brie.
Every day I want to be a better person to keep up with her.
My family...  Parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, the one nephew, the grandparents, and the extended family...  And Brie's family too...  Everyone is awesome and supportive.
The Elmwood Gang - Mike, Russ, Trick, Gabe, Nick, Ben, Rick, Crystal, Jeremy, Jim, Abel, and the extended Elmwood crew too - cuz we never stop laughing and creating.
Every time we get together is a blast
Trick Rock, cuz he is Tricky Rock.
Tugger and Ripper - my homeboys
Blue - wish you were still here.

And I'm thankful to you, whoever you are, reading this today!


No comments: