Monday, February 24, 2014

Art Show Juror! Me? OK!!!


I was asked last year to be a guest juror for a show at 
by my friend, the talented Jackie Etling…
And the time has arrived!!!
I went Sunday to the gallery and got a look at the amazing work!

The show is called "GREEN" 
and according to the prospectus for the show -
"Green is a color rich with symbolic associations. It is the color of spring and St. Patrick's Day. It is associated with the feeling of envy and even sickness. A more modern meaning of being green is to be environmentally conscious. So give us your interpretation of the multifaceted color."
 

It's an honor to be asked to do this and be part of the show!  
The opening is MArch 6th, and the show runs through April 4th…
I hope you can make it out to see the show, and I'll see ya at the opening!
 

No comments: