Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Custom Puppets...

I've been getting a lot of questions on custom puppet making lately…
Hopefully this post will help out with some of them!

YES!  I do make custom puppets!
I can do portraits, animals, monsters, aliens, whatever!

The turnaround time is anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on what you want!  The price is also based on what you want for your puppet.  These are one of a kind pieces of art when it is done, so it's not always cheap!  But I do my best to keep the puppets affordable and reasonable!

NO - I won't make you a Muppet.  Or Scooby-Doo, or Batman, or a PowerPuff Girl...
It's bad mojo/karma/whatever to make a copyrighted character!  Not to mention a grey area legally. 
But if you own the character I'll be happy to make a puppet of it!


If you want a puppet just email me - jon@elmwoodproductions.com - and put "puppet-making-custom" in the title of the email!

No comments: