Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What a difference a little time makes...

Five years ago right now I was working a day job that was so soul crushing that I thought I wanted to punch holes in walls and faces every morning I woke up.
My creative side was in despair and dis-repair, but still existed…

And then tonite.  NOW…

The day job is better than alright.  
And creatively….  
Creatively I'm on a high, in many ways I have been since I left the soul crushing job five years ago this coming September…
So in honor of what is going to be a great and creative summer I want to share a picture of creativity and the people who will be part of it with me over this summer…

These cats are awesome…   LET'S MAKE A MOVIE!
Although you can't see all their faces…
It's:
Jim Williams, Russ Bird, Sally Arlette-Garcia, Handsome Mike Finland, Rick Passmore, Nick Foreman, Ben Farley, Rowan Hawk McDonald, Gabe Finkenstein…
And missing from the picture and sorely missed - Manda Vasas!  And Keith Paul too!
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE
And we're making
HEAD


AND A SNEAK PREVIEW OF THE PUPPETS TOO!


No comments: