Monday, March 23, 2015

Good Morning!

Yesterday I did another episode of the podcast  "Let's Chat" and it was a blast.  I think it'll be up by Friday.
And now I'm kicking back, listening to"Musicology" with a cup of hot coffee on this cold spring morning.
I'm feeling good.  I hope you are too.


I haven't posted any new puppet pictures since Mid-February.  I haven't built anything I can share, really…  The boat will be sailing gain after this weekend though.  I'll be back into full on prep mode for the next Elmwood adventure!

Speaking on this coming weekend:
And now the obligatory HEAD plugging!

Elmwood's second feature film premieres this weekend at Paris In Plantsville!
There are still some tickets available for 3/29 HERE!
Get 'em quick!
3/28 is SOLD OUT!
Now we'd like to share a look back at the making of the film…
Going all the way back to 2010.
We decided to do our best to document every possible step of the production, starting with the writing of the script in a series of shorts called 

So let's look back at it  - all the episodes, and a few trailers mixed in too…
We hope to see you this weekend!



And from today through Sunday I'll be posting a different picture from behind the scenes of HEAD…

No comments: